Navitas Sydney is moving in September 2016 – August 6th, 2016, Sydney, Australia
Navitas Sydney is moving
For many years, our Sydney campus at Wynyard Green has been a place to facilitate learning and connect with each other.
As the end of our lease at Wynyard Green approached, we had a great opportunity to reconsider the environment we wanted to create. We wanted an environment that would provide optimum learning spaces and reflect the changing needs of our students and our vision for the future. This process helped inform the decision to relocate.
Why are we moving?
Wynyard Green has been a great home for our Sydney colleges for many years, but it is no longer suitable for our needs. Education is continually evolving, and we have a strong commitment to ensuring that our students have access to the best and most supportive learning environment. With the help of property and design experts we have developed a modern and highly adaptable learning environment that reflects the best of contemporary educational design.
Where are we moving to?
The new Navitas Sydney campus will be located at 255 Elizabeth Street.
Opposite Hyde Park, our new A-grade building is centrally located near Museum and Town Hall train stations and major bus routes. It’s also close to cafes, shops, Chinatown and various services.
Brand new facilities
In consultation with property and design experts, we’ve developed an inspiring new learning environment. The five-star NABERS energy rated building will undergo a complete interior redesign to create a vibrant and modern learning experience suited to digital-age students.
The new campus features:
• enhanced WIFI in all campus spaces
• a floorplan encouraging social engagement and collaboration, including enhanced student facilities
• multiple break-out spaces for study and collaboration, including quiet study areas and informal student collaboration zones with USB ports and power outlets to support student technology
• new furniture and technology facilities throughout the premises
• versatile learning spaces and lecture theatres tailored to contemporary learning and teaching approaches
• contemporary library facilities designed as a learning hub for students
• convenient dual-street frontage at Castlereagh and Elizabeth streets
• CBD location close to transport and opposite Museum railway station and Hyde Park.