IH International House Darwin
International House Darwin is located on the BCA National Darwin campus in Parap, a lovely suburb of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. The campus is a 15 minute bus ride from Darwin’s Central Business District CBD. With student residential accommodation nearby, markets outside the campus on weekends, and plenty of jobs available for students, Darwin is an opportunity to learn more about Australian culture, explore regional Australia and meet the friendly and welcoming people that reside in the Northern Territory.
IH Darwin set to open its doors on February 6th, 2017!
Why IH Darwin?
- Great nationality mix! The International House schools in Australia annually welcome students from more than 65 countries around the globe.
- The International House brand is highly recognized throughout Europe and South America. Many employers in these regions know International House and trust the English language abilities of our graduates.
- Start dates every Monday
- Small class sizes and individual attention so you progress quickly and gain fluency faster through your English course and can begin your academic course right away
- International House Sydney City is part of the International House World Organisation, the oldest teacher training and language learning organization in the world. Being a Teacher Training Centre, we select the most qualified and motivated teachers for our English courses in Darwin, and our IH Bondi and IH Sydney City locations.
Total Number of Students:150 students at any given time
Average number of students per English class: 8.
Maximum number of students per class: 15.
Have a look on reviews of International House Darwin.
- 7 large and light filled classrooms, over 2 levels
- Large common area, with ample tables and chairs
- Student kitchen area with refrigerator and microwaves
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- 10 student computers
- Student Services staff dedicated to assisting students
- Excellent location 15 minutes outside of the Darwin CBD
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 5pm to 9.15pm, Saturday from 8am to 5pm
- Address: 37 Gregory St, Parap, Northern Territory 0820 Australia